Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something-doesnt-quite-add-up-here

This was written by a friend of mine who I am in total agreement with.

...and it's time to add some thoughts here because SOMETHING doesn't quite add up here. I admit, I should have analyzed that earlier - but didn't. I talked indepth with a dear friend about it and came up with the following:

A few days ago I posted an article which refers to the Palestinian initiative on suspending the Goldstone report, the UN report on Gaza war crimes. The source was an alleged Palestinian news agency called "SHEHAB" (or "SHAHAB"). I searched the net over and over and couldn't find an inkling of it and so did my friend - with the same result. That alone is enough to raise my suspicion. Any respectable news agency is readily tracable over the net ...

Back to the beginning. The first one who picked up on it was Ma'ariv, a center-right Israeli newspaper, right? From that moment on it spread faster than a wildfire. But who did Ma'ariv refer to? SHAHAB! To quell my suspicion - I would like to see the original report ... as reader I am entitled to! Where is it? Nobody seems to know ...

The second one to pick it up was Al-Jazeera and even I am fully convinced, the reports coming from this news organisation are serious and truthful - it had as original source as well only SHAHAB!

To top it all off though ... the very first one who broke the news was nobody else but Norman Finkelstein! Hm ... why would he do that? What idea or intention is lurking here? Sounds more than fishy to me ...

To bring all this under one hat: Everybody was worked up and alarmed from a report coming from an Israeli newspaper, which refered to a source nobody seems to be able to track down. This report was picked up by others and spread ... and undoubtadly managed to sow a LOT of trouble, suspicion and even hatred, to say the least! Who profits from trouble in the Palestinian camp? I leave the answer (which is EASY!) up to you ...

Furthermore - Hamas and Fatah held talks in order to finally achieve unification. It is sad it took an eternity for them to understand that only UNIFIED they have a voice which is heard loud and clear and a chance to be heard! Hamas jumped over its own green shadow and even agreed to come to Cairo on the 24th of this month to finalize the deal - and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this report comes out! Am I paranoid or does that seem a bit fishy to anyone else as well? Of course Hamas digs in its heels now and refuses ... that was an expected reaction. In other words, the unification talks are down the drain - at least for now. WHO, I am asking myself, PROFITS from that? WHO might be MOST interested in preventing them to get unified and does everything to prevent the other party to get "too strong"? There is only one answer ... Israel!

A new story in Ha'Aretz from today reports that Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's extreme-right Foreign Minister, states loud and clear that a "PEACE DEAL (is) IMPOSSIBLE NOW"!
Was THAT the intention? To prevent a peace deal which would have determined the future of a Palestinian state??

Stupid me ... I almost forgot - Israel is busier than a bee (who cares about UN resolutions) to expand and build one settlement after the other! The US, UN as well as EU can talk till they turn blue - Israel has her own agenda and doesn't give a hoot! When will it become obvious enough for those in the upper eschelon to understand? Just very recently they laid the cornerstone for a new one -in East Jerusalem that is ... which finalizes the failure to have it designated as capital of a Palestinian state! "NOF ZION" it is called ...the "Beautiful view of Zion" (NOF means beautiful outlook or view) ... how very tasteful!

In MY humble opinion it is all interconnected and I thank the friend who assisted me to put it into context. It is without doubt designed to prevent unity, sow discord to say the least and make sure, no peace accord is possible in the near future! I wish politicians would see more clear and recognize the dirty game ...

KUDOS Israel ... mission accomplished - for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Cho