Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Every Reason To Be Grateful

Today I heard a song that made me stop and think.

Yes you heard me right. I am going to tell you my story about what is going on right now.

The song had three lines in it that made me think.

God is Great.

Beer is Good.

People are Crazy.

I am going to talk about God is Great.

A little over three years ago I meant someone who has helped me more than anyone could expect.

My life has changed greatly. I own my own mobile home. Without there help I could not be where I am at today. I now have a car which I could not afford to buy without there help. Not just that but recently my car cost about nine hundred dollars to fix and they gave me the money to fix it.

You must understand that I am on a fixed income.

They do not have the money to really do this but yet they helped me no matter how it caused them some problems.

Not to mention that they helped me redo my cabinets and repaint the outside plus helped me with getting carpet installed which I needed badly to make this place look decent.

May God bless that person.

I hope someday I can repay every cent that they helped me with.

Thank you God for sending this person into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Cho